The Communication "2030 Digital Compass: the European way for the Digital Decade" (Digital Compass Communication from here on) was adopted in March 2021 and aims to set the vision for Europe’s d...
|Financing Programmes Status
- Erasmus + The European Parliament's Culture and Education Committee is scheduled to vote on the file on 10 May 2021. - European Social Fund Plus (ESF+)The European Parliament's Employment ...
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.