|Upskilling Europe's small businesses for the digital age
Skills for digital marketing, social media, cybersecurity, web development and data analytics are what small and medium enterprises (SMEs) most want to improve on. These are the interim findings of a ...
|Commission proposes funding of almost €10 billion for digital in the 2021-2027 period
A €9.2 billion envelope to relaunch Europe in the digital race was suggested in a new proposal for post-2020 EU spending, presented on June 6th. Mariya Gabriel, Commissioner for the Digital ...
|e-Skills Association Don't forget to share your voice for the #digital4her conference next week, where important discussions on? https://t.co/EnocEFKTu7|
|e-Skills Association We have now 18 countries that joined the #EuroHPC JU thanks to the signature of #Lithuania ?? #Sweden ?? & #Finland? https://t.co/A7E4QAfGfx|
|e-Skills Association Our #DigitalEurope that aims at providing the best public services to #citizens & #businesses must build on modern? https://t.co/PrKsUEtti8|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.