|EU launches new €50 million pilot to develop skills and education across Europe
The European Investment Fund (EIF) and European Commission are launching a new pilot guarantee facility, named Skills & Education Guarantee Pilot, to improve access to finance for individuals and ...
|Draft Conclusions on Shaping Europe's Digital Future
The Croatian Presidency has recently sent national delegations their draft conclusions on Shaping Europe’s Future, including items on cybersecurity, data, the Digital Services Act and ...
|e-Skills Association At the beginning of April, we reached out to the community to join our call for pledges to support digital skills a? https://t.co/Ms9uaBexMx|
|e-Skills Association How did the educational systems around Europe adapt to the lockdown? What tools do Ministries of Education offered? https://t.co/oYsE4J6xLL|
|e-Skills Association ? No interruption. There will be no interruption of #ErasmusPlus for the next academic year ???? Erasmus+ benefici? https://t.co/ZHfcDHwh1A|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.