|STOA Annual Lecture 2018
On December 4th the European Parliament organized the STOA (European Parliament's Science and Technology Options Assessment) Annual Lecture 2018 on ‘Quantum Technologies, artificial in...
|Promoting the development of artificial intelligence in Europe
On December 7th the Commission presented a coordinated plan prepared with Member States to foster the development and use of artificial intelligence in Europe. Among other actions, the EC is cons...
|e-Skills Association #EUdialogue at #RuseUniversity! An inspiring discussion w/ students and citizens on how digital impacts their daily? https://t.co/oPj1NGx3Tx|
|e-Skills Association #AI will revolutionise #education as we know it but comes with challenges that need to be addressed. Check out this? https://t.co/iNlWoc8BUw|
|e-Skills Association Everyone in the #EU can benefit from the #digitaltransformation. Everyone should have the same opportunities to acc? https://t.co/Pwnh6R9miI|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.