|16 outstanding projects in the European Digital Skills Award 2016 final | Digital Single Market
Sixteen projects which encourage people to develop digital skills for work, education and life in general have been selected as finalists for the Digital Skills Award 2016. The four most outstanding p...
|The Digital Skills Gap in Europe
Digital technologies are used in many sectors such as farming, healthcare, transport, education, retail, automatics, energy, shipping, logistics, teaching and the information and communications techno...
|e-Skills Association Bill Gates says people with these three skills will be successful in the future job market https://t.co/9cZ3xMreUP|
|e-Skills Association .@IMendezdeVigo: "Erasmus shows that Europe is more than a common market." @Educacao_PT: "Erasmus is just as import? https://t.co/n5t9hhgCk6|
|e-Skills Association Where will #AI play? Artificial Intelligence aims to drive #innovation and #disruption across every industry.? https://t.co/ZbyBmXKFTW|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.