|European Economic and Social Committee calls for a managed digital transition
The European Economic and Social Committee (EESC) calls for a digital transition based on the respect of European values. This opinion, adopted mid-July, addresses questions related to artificial inte...
|The Austrian Presidency discussion paper on the governance of the Artificial Intelligence Strategy for Europe published on the 26th of July
It provides a useful summary of all the different workstreams related to AI. It ranges from funding to different Commission’s work plans that have an impact on AI, to the different activities th...
|e-Skills Association Are you a teacher? And do want to offer your students a chance to try #coding? ???? Check out this easy-to-use tool? https://t.co/7YuGT9IQ5i|
|e-Skills Association We launched the Digital Agenda for the #WesternBalkans to support the transition of the region into a digital econo? https://t.co/yCn39bfOC8|
|e-Skills Association Curious to know how you can start integrating #technology in your #classroom? Five useful guidelines for #school le? https://t.co/joRMaZouv1|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.