|Commission Presentations on Digital Skills and Digital Volunteers Pilot Programme
The European Commission delivered two internal presentations on Digital Skills and on the Digital Volunteers Pilot Programme at the meeting of the Working Party on Competitiveness and Growth (In...
The Communication "2030 Digital Compass: the European way for the Digital Decade" (Digital Compass Communication from here on) was adopted in March 2021 and aims to set the vision for Europe’s d...
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.