|STOA Annual Lecture 2018
On December 4th the European Parliament organized the STOA (European Parliament's Science and Technology Options Assessment) Annual Lecture 2018 on ‘Quantum Technologies, artificial in...
|Promoting the development of artificial intelligence in Europe
On December 7th the Commission presented a coordinated plan prepared with Member States to foster the development and use of artificial intelligence in Europe. Among other actions, the EC is cons...
|e-Skills Association Do you know your #DigitalSkills level? Find out ? with the @EUErasmusPlus project Digital Skills Accelerator ? https://t.co/mnzHpmNcbr|
|e-Skills Association It's #WorldPhotoDay ? Why don't you take a #SELFIE_EU? Learn more about our self-reflection tool for primary, seco? https://t.co/fpi2pV0rmS|
|e-Skills Association Are you a student planning to improve your #DigitalSkills ???? 90% of jobs in Europe require basic #DigitalSkills.? https://t.co/misHKdeb4m|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.