|Commissioner Gabriel meets in Brussels with EU Code Week ambassadors
Commissioner Gabriel met this morning in Brussels with EU Code Week ambassadors ahead of the sixth edition of the EU Code Week a yearly grassroots movement that promotes programming and wider tec...
|Digitalisation and the womenâ€™s role in the ICT sector
A delegation of 3 Members of the Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality (FEMM) will visit Tallinn (Estonia) on September 19-21. The aim of the mission is to know what is the role of...
|e-Skills Association ? ? A big congratulations to all the #alldigitalawards finalists! #AllDigitalSummit #DigitalSkills ? ? https://t.co/8dzY4fHIUi|
|e-Skills Association "At a time when most people are flooded with #information and content online, it is urgent to ensure citizens acqui? https://t.co/uO9NLuuq0r|
|e-Skills Association 2nd-day #AlldigitalSummit 2018, UNESCOEU Director Paolo Fontani will open the panel discussion "Global citizenship? https://t.co/t6acF7vHcZ|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.