|The platform economy: revolutionising the world of work
Roberto Viola, Director General of DG Connect at the European Commission, has published a blogpost on the impact of technology in the nature of jobs. In a nutshell, he says that today’...
|Digital Lifelong Learning
The Centre for European Policy Studies in partnership with Growth with Google published, earlier this month, the Index of Readiness for Digital Lifelong Learning (IRDLL),...
|e-Skills Association ?"We've been saying a lot that having #digitalskills helps, but now it REALLY helps" ?"Whenever any change happens,? https://t.co/4kYpCLl5IB|
|e-Skills Association The current #CoronaOutbreak reveals the importance of #DistanceLearning projects and the necessity of developing? https://t.co/5M0ojSNwfM|
|e-Skills Association If you read from your #HomeOffice, you are one of the millions of EU citizens #teleworking in these days. With? https://t.co/ZyrtDlivkf|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.