|EeSA vision on the potentiality of IT certification
In the moment where we all are thinking and speaking about restarting European economy, all steps are necessary to equip the workforce with the right instrument to face the tough challenges lying ahea...
|EU launches new €50 million pilot to develop skills and education across Europe
The European Investment Fund (EIF) and European Commission are launching a new pilot guarantee facility, named Skills & Education Guarantee Pilot, to improve access to finance for individuals and ...
|e-Skills Association Start your week with some fun #coding activities in #Scratch, #Python, #robotics and more! Explore the whole array? https://t.co/xBuKxQ1W5Z|
|e-Skills Association Pledger Factor Humano is offering #digitalskills training in areas including #bigdata, #AI, cloud computing, as wel? https://t.co/hX30g6PGFR|
|e-Skills Association Thank you Anita Stangl @Erdferkel66 @MedienLB for the productive meeting on the Digital Education Action Plan.#DEAP? https://t.co/L29MBLYWlx|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.