|Education and Youth in the European Union - Current challenges and future prospects
Requested by the European Parliament Committee on Culture and Education, this study identifies the development of inclusive digital learning as a possible policy option to tackle curren...
|Promoting the development of artificial intelligence in Europe
On December 7th the Commission presented a coordinated plan prepared with Member States to foster the development and use of artificial intelligence in Europe. Among other actions, the EC is cons...
|e-Skills Association As a student teacher you can improve your competences, create a network of peers and bring ICT innovation in your f? https://t.co/AAmCOHKJDv|
|e-Skills Association The #AllDigitalSummit19 has started! The event is co-hosted by our Italian members ART-ER, Lai-Momo, Open Group in? https://t.co/tqKB4UQjbc|
|e-Skills Association We already have more than 4??0?? 0??0??0?? activities registered on our map! ?? Is yours already on there? There? https://t.co/J4Ecfxs2nW|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.