|No revolution expected for European artificial intelligence strategy
At the end of April, the European Commission will publish its strategy on artificial intelligence (AI), in view of encouraging the development of this technology, whilst ensuring that it does not lead...
|Educational Project Updates
We are pleased to inform you that the proposal coordinated by Politecnico di Milano, DigiMooD for CCI (Digital Module of Didatics for Cultural and Creative Industry), has been selected for the “...
|e-Skills Association We'll present new #DigitalSingleMarket proposals this week. Stay tuned for news about #AI, #DataEconomy,? https://t.co/TEvheTUBH6|
|e-Skills Association About 1 in 4 adults across OECD countries has low #literacy or numeracy skills. Learn more ??? https://t.co/65OcMaWYxj|
|e-Skills Association D-1 to the Conference I co-organise together w/ @EP_President, ?Shaping our digital future: the challenge of the di? https://t.co/vu0DbtN3Iy|
Becoming a Member of EeSA
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining you can:
- Take a strategic leading role in e-skills in Europe
- Participate in initiatives and programmes in many areas relating to e-skills
- Connect with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and Member State level
- Support the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”
- Partner with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills initiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members
- Increase the visibility of your organisation by availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives
- Leverage opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking
Membership applications will be reviewed by the Executive Committee upon agreement put forward for the approval of the Board of Directors.