|EeSA vision on the potentiality of IT certification
In the moment where we all are thinking and speaking about restarting European economy, all steps are necessary to equip the workforce with the right instrument to face the tough challenges lying ahea...
|EU launches new €50 million pilot to develop skills and education across Europe
The European Investment Fund (EIF) and European Commission are launching a new pilot guarantee facility, named Skills & Education Guarantee Pilot, to improve access to finance for individuals and ...
|e-Skills Association ? The #COVID19 crisis has seen learning move online in many countries. Education systems should pay attention to g? https://t.co/PzTGc0QFFn|
|e-Skills Association Do you organise training courses on #digitalskills or #emergingtech? Would you like to attract new learners? Join t? https://t.co/WZNAxyCdyW|
|e-Skills Association Did you know 40% of Europeans in rural areas don?t have access to fast internet connection? ? No time for a digit? https://t.co/qHvlNX3tPH|
Your organisation can benefit from EeSA membership in numerous different ways. By joining us you will be able to:
Take a strategic leading role in promoting eSkills and good practises across Europe by:
- Participating in advocacy initiatives and programmes across many important strategic areas;
- Connecting with like-minded stakeholders and policy makers at European and member state level;
- Supporting the establishment of efficient ICT training tools and methodologies for the governance of e-Skills such as the “European e-Competence Framework”;
- Accessing European funding mechanisms and direct funding of member-driven EeSA projects through project funding of the European Commission or other available sources;
- Partnering with other EeSA member organisations to drive new e-Skills intiatives that benefit both EeSA and individual members.
Increase the visibility of your organisation by:
- Engaging with EeSA partner organisations such as major ICT user industries (such as automotive industries, finance sector, retail, etc.), small and medium enterprises, academic organisations as well as to ICT skills-related foundations and charity organisations;
- Building new relationships and elevating your organisation’s stature in the industry and the European e-Skills community;
- Accessing the European Commission, member state governments and other decision makers that positively impact members’ business capacity building and ICT professionalism;
- Availing of leadership opportunities to develop EeSA stand-alone e-Skills communities and/or initiatives (e.g., to set Industry standards for e-Skills quality criteria, define IT training best practices and e-Skills certification programmes);
- Leveraging opportunities to participate in and/or organize events for profiling activities, exposure and networking.
Inform others and stay informed on all e-Skills related topics by:
- Leveraging opportunities to inform advocate and educate on legislation and regulatory initiatives at European and EU Member State level for ICT skills funding and promotional activities.
- Contributing to data aggregation and/or EeSA member updates, articles, whitepapers and research, website and/or portals.
- Availing of unlimited and free access to EeSA publications, reports, newsletter, website, releases, social networking tools, etc.;
- Staying abreast of all European and EU Member State government policy initiatives and legislation through searchable EeSA community member directories that impacts the provision of recognised professional ICT staff.